Pool Renovations Port Charlotte
Bring Your Pool Back to Life!
Owning a pool in Port Charlotte offers homeowners the luxury of enjoying the beautiful Florida weather while being able to cool off in one simple splash! However, if your pool or spa is starting to look outdated, has a crack or other damage, it may not be as inviting. Popa Pools and Spas is proud to offer pool owners with pool resurfacing and pool renovations in Port Charlotte and surrounding areas so you can bring your pool back to life! With pool renovations, you can turn your ordinary pool into your own exclusive outdoor oasis. Start enjoying the luxuries of your pool again. Contact Popa Pools and Spas today.
How Often do you Need to Resurface a Pool?
Most concrete pools last approximately 10-15 years before they need to be resurfaced. Overtime, regular wear and tear from the weather, sun, and outdoor elements, can lead to signs of aging in your pool. Some cases may be some minor discolorations, while other times a pool may experience a crack in the concrete. If this is the case, then you may need to resurface your swimming pool.
Our Pool Resurfacing and Renovating Includes:
- Drain pool
- Remove waterline and cap tile
- Flash wall beam
- Chip walls, floor and around all jets and light
- Remove loose material
- Acid wash walls and floor
- Install your choice of new standard waterline, step and cap tile
- Install new main drain cover(s) and return jet cover(s)
- Your choice of standard color quartz finish
- Rebalance water chemicals and start up pool
- Free inspection of your pool equipment
- 1 year warranty against delamination
- 10 year manufacturer warranty on quartz finish