Pool Renovations Punta Gorda
Resurfacing, Redesign, Repair & More!
Start enjoying the luxuries of having a pool again with pool renovations in Punta Gorda by Popa Pools and Spas. Pool renovations allow you to bring your existing pool back to life with a fresh new aesthetic, design, and even function! Whether your pool has damage such as cracks, loose material, or a worn down waterline, or you are just looking to create a more inviting and modern atmosphere, Popa Pools can help. Get started today and dive into the possibilities of your pool renovation!
When is the Best Time to Renovate or Remodel a Pool?
You can renovate your pool at any time of year; however, off-season during the fall or winter months can help the process go much more smoothly. As we all know, Summer months in Florida can bring a lot of rainy days and the occasional hurricane. This weather inconsistency can cause delays in the completion of your project. Choosing to renovate during off-season will allow the process to be completed much more quickly and smoothly.
Our Pool Resurfacing and Renovating Includes:
- Drain pool
- Remove waterline and cap tile
- Flash wall beam
- Chip walls, floor and around all jets and light
- Remove loose material
- Acid wash walls and floor
- Install your choice of new standard waterline, step and cap tile
- Install new main drain cover(s) and return jet cover(s)
- Your choice of standard color quartz finish
- Rebalance water chemicals and start up pool
- Free inspection of your pool equipment
- 1 year warranty against delamination
- 10 year manufacturer warranty on quartz finish
Have More Questions About Pool Renovations? We Have the Answers!
Commonly Asked Questions About Pool Renovations: