Pool Heating Port Charlotte
Enhance your swimming experience while extending your pool season!
While throughout most of the year, Florida’s climate offers enjoyable pool weather, during the cooler months your pool can feel a bit chilly. If you want to get the most out of your pool, having a pool heater installed will allow you to enjoy a comfortable pool temperature year-round. At Popa Pools and Spas, we provide several methods for pool heating in Port Charlotte and surrounding areas. The two most common pool heating methods we provide are heat pumps and solar heating. Whether you want to keep your pool heated year round, or only want to use your pool heater during the cooler months, both of these methods will allow you control your pool temperature to your liking.
Types of Pool Heaters
Heat pumps are very effective for heating your pool and allows you to control the temperature of your pool to your liking. There are many heat pumps available and Popa Pools and Spas provides its customers with the best options available.
Heatwave SuperQuiet is a great choice and offers the strength and durability needed to heat your pool. Here are some of the standard features for the Heatwave SuperQuiet.
- ThermoLink™ Heat Exchanger – The primary cause of premature heat pump demise is the failure of the heat exchanger. Ordinary heat exchangers are made from a cupronickel alloy. This cupronickel material is susceptible to attack from the sanitizers used in pools and spas, and from other related water chemistry conditions. Once the heat exchanger fails, the heat pump is ruined. The ThermoLink™ Heat Exchanger tube is made from pure titanium, and is virtually impervious to water-chemistry damage.
- Key Pad Lock-Out – for tamper proof settings
- Scroll™ Compressor – Super efficient, heavy-duty and quiet operation.
- Microprocessor Computer Controls with Digital Thermostat – Consumer friendly technology instantly provides total comfort control using large easy-to-view digital L.E.D. status readouts and water resistant keypad, combined with a state-of-the-art microprocessor and dual thermostats.
- Corrosion Proof Cabinet – UV treated high-impact plastic cabinet is impervious to deterioration with an easy access panel for cleaning and servicing. Rust proof, fade proof and crack resistant.
- Off-Set Plumbing – For easy installation.
Looking to Go Green? Then go solar!
You can significantly reduce swimming pool heating costs by installing a solar pool heater. They’re cost competitive with both gas and heat pump pool heaters, and they have very low annual operating costs. In fact, solar pool heating is the most cost-effective use of solar energy in many climates!
How does Solar Heating work?
Using your existing pool pump, pool water is directed through a series of valves to your solar collectors. Pool water enters the solar collectors at the bottom and rises to the top through the individual tubes of the collector. As the water rises through the collector it is heated by the sun’s radiant energy. The swimming pool water is then returned to your pool to repeat the cycle until your pool is warm.
Heliocol’s one-of-a-kind individual tube design is one of the most significant reasons why Heliocol is the finest solar pool heating system on Earth. All other panels use a webbed tube design, meaning the tubes are connected together in a solid plate.
Unlike heat pumps, gas or electric heaters, your Heliocol solar system is worry-free. The automatic thermostatic controller knows to turn your Heliocol system on and off at optimal times so your pool is warm and ready to use. Simply set your desired temperature and let Heliocol heat your pool without lifting a finger or wasting a penny!
Have More Questions About Pool Heating? We Have the Answers!
Commonly Asked Questions About Pool Heating: