Pool Heating Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, North Port & Surrounding Areas
Pool Heating allows owners to enjoy their pool all year round. There are a few different ways to heat your pool and Popa Pools and Spas can assist in doing so. The most common ways are by heat pumps or by solar heating. Both of these methods are great ways to heat your pool.
Heat pumps are very effective for heating your pool and allows you to control the temperature of your pool to your liking. There are many heat pumps that one can use and Popa Pools and Spas provides its customers with the best options available.
- ThermoLink™ Heat Exchanger – The primary cause of premature heat pump demise is the failure of the heat exchanger. Ordinary heat exchangers are made from a cupronickel alloy. This cupronickel material is susceptible to attack from the sanitizers used in pools and spas, and from other related water chemistry conditions. Once the heat exchanger fails, the heat pump is ruined. The ThermoLink™ Heat Exchanger tube is made from pure titanium, and is virtually impervious to water-chemistry damage.
- Key Pad Lock-Out – for tamper proof settings
- Scroll™ Compressor – Super efficient, heavy-duty and quiet operation.
- Microprocessor Computer Controls with Digital Thermostat – Consumer friendly technology instantly provides total comfort control using large easy-to-view digital L.E.D. status readouts and water resistant keypad, combined with a state-of-the-art microprocessor and dual thermostats.
- Corrosion Proof Cabinet – UV treated high-impact plastic cabinet is impervious to deterioration with an easy access panel for cleaning and servicing. Rust proof, fade proof and crack resistant.
- Off-Set Plumbing – For easy installation.
Looking to Go Green then go solar.
You can significantly reduce swimming pool heating costs by installing a solar pool heater. They’re cost competitive with both gas and heat pump pool heaters, and they have very low annual operating costs. Actually, solar pool heating is the most cost-effective use of solar energy in many climates.
Heliocol’s one-of-a-kind individual tube design is one of the most significant reasons why Heliocol is the finest solar pool heating system on Earth. All other panels use a webbed tube design, meaning the tubes are connected together in a solid plate.
Unlike heat pumps, gas or electric heaters, your Heliocol solar system is worry-free. The automatic thermostatic controller knows to turn your Heliocol system on and off at optimal times so your pool is warm and ready to use. Simply set your desired temperature and let Heliocol heat your pool without lifting a finger or wasting a penny!