Pool Heating Sarasota
Extend Your Pool Season with a Pool Heater
If you are looking for reliable, quality pool heating in Sarasota, contact Popa Pools and Spas. Pool heating makes a great addition to any pool, even in Florida! Many pool owners have found that the addition of a pool heater not only makes their swimming experience more enjoyable and comfortable but also allows them to extend their swimming season! At Popa Pools and Spas, we provide heat pumps and solar heating in Sarsota and surrounding areas. Each of these pool heating methods allow you to control the temperature of your swimming pool to your personal liking! To learn more or get started, contact us at Popa Pools and Spas today!
Should I leave my Pool Heater on all the Time?
When it comes to pool heaters, it’s all about your personal preferences and lifestyle when choosing a desired temperature. Luckily with today’s technology, once you select your desired temperature, most heating systems will do all the work for you by turning on and off your heating system at the appropriate times to maintain it’s set temperature.
At Popa Pools, we provide Heatwave SuperQuiet heat pumps that allow you to control the temperature of your pool using a large, easy-to-view digital LED status readouts and water resistant keypad, combined with a state-of-the-art microprocessor and dual thermostats.
Our Solar heating option, the Heliocol, provides you with an automatic thermostatic controller that knows to turn your Heliocol system on and off at optimal times so your pool is warm and ready to use. Simply set your desired temperature and let Heliocol heat your pool without lifting a finger or wasting a penny!
Types of Pool Heaters
Heat pumps are very effective for heating your pool and allows you to control the temperature of your pool to your liking. There are many heat pumps available and Popa Pools and Spas provides its customers with the best options available.
Heatwave SuperQuiet is a great choice and offers the strength and durability needed to heat your pool. Here are some of the standard features for the Heatwave SuperQuiet.
- ThermoLink™ Heat Exchanger – The primary cause of premature heat pump demise is the failure of the heat exchanger. Ordinary heat exchangers are made from a cupronickel alloy. This cupronickel material is susceptible to attack from the sanitizers used in pools and spas, and from other related water chemistry conditions. Once the heat exchanger fails, the heat pump is ruined. The ThermoLink™ Heat Exchanger tube is made from pure titanium, and is virtually impervious to water-chemistry damage.
- Key Pad Lock-Out – for tamper proof settings
- Scroll™ Compressor – Super efficient, heavy-duty and quiet operation.
- Microprocessor Computer Controls with Digital Thermostat – Consumer friendly technology instantly provides total comfort control using large easy-to-view digital L.E.D. status readouts and water resistant keypad, combined with a state-of-the-art microprocessor and dual thermostats.
- Corrosion Proof Cabinet – UV treated high-impact plastic cabinet is impervious to deterioration with an easy access panel for cleaning and servicing. Rust proof, fade proof and crack resistant.
- Off-Set Plumbing – For easy installation.
Looking to Go Green? Then go solar!
You can significantly reduce swimming pool heating costs by installing a solar pool heater. They’re cost competitive with both gas and heat pump pool heaters, and they have very low annual operating costs. In fact, solar pool heating is the most cost-effective use of solar energy in many climates!
How does Solar Heating work?
Using your existing pool pump, pool water is directed through a series of valves to your solar collectors. Pool water enters the solar collectors at the bottom and rises to the top through the individual tubes of the collector. As the water rises through the collector it is heated by the sun’s radiant energy. The swimming pool water is then returned to your pool to repeat the cycle until your pool is warm.
Heliocol’s one-of-a-kind individual tube design is one of the most significant reasons why Heliocol is the finest solar pool heating system on Earth. All other panels use a webbed tube design, meaning the tubes are connected together in a solid plate.
Unlike heat pumps, gas or electric heaters, your Heliocol solar system is worry-free. The automatic thermostatic controller knows to turn your Heliocol system on and off at optimal times so your pool is warm and ready to use. Simply set your desired temperature and let Heliocol heat your pool without lifting a finger or wasting a penny!
Have More Questions About Pool Heating? We Have the Answers!
Commonly Asked Questions About Pool Heating: